Right of withdrawal
Here you'll find the withdrawal form, that must be sent to us in the event of a cancellation, before returning an item.
Right of withdrawal for consumers
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither your commercial nor your independent professional activity.
Instruction of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period for the delivery of one or more goods in one shipment is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods. In the case of a contract for several goods that the consumer has ordered as part of a single order and that are delivered separately, the cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, receives the last goods have taken possession of.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the attached cancellation form, but this is not mandatory. You can electronically fill out and send the cancellation form or another clear statement on our website or send it to us by post. If you make use of this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation immediately (e.g. by email). To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you cancel this contract, we pay back all payments we have received from you, not including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheap standard delivery) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances you'll be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is faster. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery
- for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price that has been agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the contract was concluded and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal was removed after delivery
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription
-End of the right of withdrawal-